WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I ARRIVE @ CATALYST CHURCH DURING THIS PHASE OF RE-ENTRY?
Out of an abundance of caution, you will notice the following health procedures upon attendance:
A Member of the Catalyst team will open the door for you!
Rapid Temperature Scan for all in attendance.
Posting of Notice of Waiver of Liability Relating- Coronavirus/COVID-19.
Hand Sanitizing Stations.
Mask will be worn by those in attendance and our team.
Social Distancing seating in the auditorium.
Increased church-wide sanitation procedures before, during, and after services.
Catalyst Coffee Corner is open, we ask that you keep your mask on and stand 6 feet away.
Cat Kids and Lil Cats are open and taking all precautions. Masks are worn by everyone 2 years and older
A maximum of 250 People will be allowed – first-come, first-serve
Additionally, all in attendance are encouraged to join us in our efforts to keep everyone healthy by following these practices:
1) If you are sick or symptomatic, please continue to view church services online from home.
2) Please refrain from hugging, shaking hands, fist-bumping.
3) Please practice proper distancing at all times.
4) Routinely wash your hands and avoid touching your face.
5) For those who are at-risk, elderly, or have any hesitations attending services in-person at this time, our online location is always available for you and will, as always, continued to be streamed on all platforms.
Statement of Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk
Related to Coronavirus/COVID-19
COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By attending Catalyst Church on Raceway (the “Ministry”), you agree to abide by the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and you voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 either at the church, in the church worship service, or in the nursery or Sunday School. You agree to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family, and you waive any liability against the church and any other parties.